Hanoi Traditional Villages Tour
Pick up guests at hotel then transfer to Duong Lam ancient village 50km away from Hanoi. Stopover on the way to visit Son Dong traditional sculpture village. The Son Dong wooden statues are displayed in many pagodas and communal houses in the Northern provinces. Continue driving to Duong Lam, visit village gate, Mong Phu communal house, some ancient houses , Giang Van Minh worship-house, Princess Mia Palace and Temple, Mia pagoda and enjoy local products: rice wine, rice cake.
Lunch at the Hoa Sua restaurant by Son Tay ancient citadel. Free time for visiting ancient citadel.
Transfer back to Hanoi. On the way, stop to visit Tay Phuong pagoda - the best example of old typical pagoda in the northern of Vietnam, special with Arhan statue, Van Phuc silk village, experience the process of making silk and conical hats.
• Son Dong traditional sculpture village
• Duong Lam ancient village: Mong Phu communal house, ancient house
• Princess Mia Palace and Temple, Mia pagoda, Son Tay ancient citadel
• Tay Phuong pagoda
• Van Phuc silk village
• Private air conditioned car, van or bus
• All sightseeing fee and transfer services as detailed in our itinerary
• English speaking guide
• All other services not mentioned in our itinerary
• Tip & Personal expense